- Amazing color and detail — high-resolution OLED display to view games, apps and HD content, for a stunning big-screen experience
- Works with popular smartphones and tablets — view content from any device with a USB Type-C1 port
- Easy plug-and-play operation — just plug it in and begin viewing content
- Heads-up, hands-free experience — sit back and enjoy content without having to hold your phone or laptop right in front of you
- Lightweight design, comfortable fit — easy to wear, even for extended periods of time; fits over a wide range of prescription glasses
- View popular apps and much more — when connected to devices with a USB Type-C1 port; access Google Play™ Store apps, content and more
- Dark lens shade included — for a movie-theater experience when streaming videos
- Transparent display — allows users to keep an eye on their surroundings
- Developer resources available — utilize Moverio SDK to access headset orientation data, side-by-side 3D display mode and other functions
- Limitless app development possibilities — leverage the transparent display to create apps for captioning, subtitling, translation and more
Moverio BT 35E
With the BT-35E, users can focus on the task at hand with these hands-free Si-OLED-powered binocular see-through smart glasses that can deliver a range of content at low latency from a range of devices using HDMI or USB-C connectivity. With these smartglasses, unused display space appears truly transparent thanks to our Si-OLED micro display technology and its high contrast ratio of 100,000:1. This means augmented content can be immersively overlaid onto the real world. 720p HD display and high brightness ensure a crisp image and vivid colours. The smart glasses can also deliver 3D content.
These durable and comfortable smart glasses are designed to be worn by a range of users or visitors. They are ideal for commercial applications such as healthcare, engineering, commercial drone piloting and more.
The BT-35E can be used both outdoors and indoors thanks to the flip-up shade
Moverio BT 350
Breathe life into cultural and entertainment venues through the power of augmented reality, with these durable and comfortable smart glasses that arre designed to be worn by large numbers of visitors. Up to six hours battery life gives visitors plenty of time to explore.
Just like in Moverio BT 35E so in Moverio 350 the augmented content can be immersively overlaid onto the real world, making culture more accessible and exciting. 720p HD display and high brightness ensure a crisp image and vivid colours to bring exhibits to life. The powerful Intel® Atom™ x5 1.44GHz quad-core CPU and 2GB RAM ensures smooth performance. Built-in connectivity and sensors include Bluetooth Smart, Wi-Fi, Miracast and motion sensors. The smart glasses can also deliver 3D content.
Moverio BT 2200
Moverio BT 2200 is designed for critical industrial needs and built to perform, it has a comfortable and rugged design, meaning it can be worn in tough environments for long periods of time with a wide range of safety helmets.It is the best and most immersive AR experience thanks to its qHD binocular see-through display, 3D capability and 5MP stereo front- facing camera, with three-dimensional depth sensing that detects the dimensions and spatial positioning of objects in relation to each other. It has replaceable batteries and It features IP54 certification, built-in standalone voice commands and the ability to create user interfaces based on head-tracking and gesture-control.